Terms & Conditions
We make all offers and accept orders only upon and subject to the following terms and conditions which shall form part of any contract concluded between us to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions except as authorised on our quotation or as otherwise agreed, in writing, by our authorised signatory.
1. You can purchase any Bouncy Castles, Inflatables or Bouncy Castle Accessories from Premier Inflate by (a) telephoning us on the number provided on this website or (b) submitting an order request via email as shown upon our website.
2. Once your order request has been received you will receive an email confirmation, do not respond to this email, if the details are incorrect please telephone Premier Inflate.
3. All offers remain open for acceptance within 30 days after the date of our quotation, unless an alternative timescale has been provided, and subject to availability of the goods at the date of issue of our acceptance of order or confirmation of contract.
4. If for any reason we are not able to fulfil your order we will contact you as soon as possible to see if we can amend your order if possible. At this point you have to right to change or cancel your order. Any payments that have been made or are due will be adjusted or refunded accordingly.
5. Any orders placed with Premier Inflate will be deemed as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
6. Under no circumstances will Premier Inflate refund or arrange collection of ordered and delivered goods. It is deemed the responsibility of the buyer to organise the return of the goods, should there be a fault with their order.
7. Should the buyer be unhappy with the goods they must apply in writing, within fourteen days from the date of the acceptance of the goods, for a refund or replacement. The return costs will be the responsibility of the buyer and a 10% re-stocking fee will be incurred, for which the buyer will also be responsible. The original delivery cost will also be deducted from any refund given. Please note that this option is not available on bespoke made items.
8. Should a bouncy castle or inflatable become out of operation, we cannot be held responsible for any loss of earnings incurred, as we are not the operator of the inflatable and cannot verify its use at all times.
9. Goods not collected by the buyer on the day arranged between the parties will incur a daily storage charge dependant on the number of items, contact us for full details.
10. The English translation of Terms on this site is the binding translation.
11. Any special offers, incentives or promotions are offered at the sole discretion of the company and one offer cannot run in conjunction with others unless express permission has been gained by the company. The company reserves the right to withdraw any offers at any time and some of the promotional free items are only available on items purchased at full price and it as our sole discretion as to whether these free items are provided for items which have been reduced in price.
12. The buyer shall be responsible for ensuring that all Statutory, Government or Local Authority regulations are complied with in relation to the operation of any goods purchased from Premier Inflate. The buyer shall ensure that notices, instruments, manuals and warnings issued by us are properly understood and complied with at all times by all persons using the goods or working in close proximity to them. The buyer is responsible for the translation of the English narrative supplied by us.
13. The sandbags provided by Premier Inflate do not include sand.
14. Some Inflatable obstacle courses may require two fans to operate, however, Premier Inflate only provide one fan as part of any package deals and therefore this needs to be considered when making your order, however, we will endeavour to let our customers know of this when placing their order.
15. All our unit sizes are based on sizes of pre-sewn units so may vary slightly when inflated however we try to be as accurate as possible with the information provided on our website.
16. If you do not wish to include a fan with a package deal that includes a fan in the cost we reserve the right to deduct the balance by the cost of the fan as opposed to the price shown on our website.
17. Our gift vouchers expire after 12 months from the date of purchase. We will dispatch it/them to the agreed address and when they are redeemed the appropriate details are to be completed on the back of each voucher. Should you not receive your vouchers you are to notify us within seven days.
18. The advertised sizes of our bouncy castles also include the step.
19. Electrical goods such as heaters, accessories etc. are provided by a third-party company and therefore any necessary testing is undertaken by them.
20. All marquees are provided by a third-party company and it is outside of our control if prices are increased or amended.
21. All the information provided on our marquees is from a third party and we are not held liable for this information.
22. We are not provided with any spare parts of marquees as they are ordered via a third party.
23. The marquee flooring is also provided by a third-party company and therefore the information given on the flooring is provided by the third party.
24. Inflatables and Bouncy Castles that are advertised in special offers will also still be advertised at their original price and unless the unique reference number is quoted you will not benefit from the discounted price.
25. When ordering a package deal you need to quote the specific package you want, if you don’t you will be charged the full retail price for each inflatable.
26. Because our package deals are already great value for money we still provide the free items, however, no free items will be duplicated i.e. because inflation fans are included in the package deal you will not receive a further free inflatable etc.
27. Any football products on our website do not include the poles and these can be purchased separately.
28. For any orders with printed artwork we must be provided with a good quality image that can be resized without it compromising the quality of the image, if we advise you that the quality may be compromised when being enlarged but you still wish to go ahead then we cannot be held responsible and no refund will be provided
29. Whilst our artwork is finished to the highest of standards there are some precautions that need to be taken in order to take care of the artwork sufficiently. Do not use bleach or strong cleaning products on the artwork, always roll the artwork do not fold it, don't use excessive force, don't place large objects on the artwork and do not keep your artwork wet for a long period of time.
30. For Copyrighted images the onus is upon the owner to obtain the copyright permissions and we will not obtain the copyright permissions on your behalf and we will not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of artwork.
31. When placing an order for a specific bouncy castle or inflatable by giving a code etc we will endeavour to ensure the colours are as accurate to the image as possible but sometimes the colours may vary slightly depending on material stock levels etc.
32. For any orders requested with glossy or matte material scratches/scuffs and creases may be more visible compared to the cape grain material - this will generally fade when the inflatable is used more frequently and tends to be worse in colder conditions however this is not covered under warranty as this is just due to the material finish. We will however endeavour to make customers aware of this when placing the order so they are fully aware.
33. Due to Supplier availability we are unable to guarantee colours of rain cover which are available at the point of when any inflatable is completed. This means that when a customer requests a specific colour of rain cover this cannot be guaranteed and may also mean that it varies from any product images from our website however we will always try and keep the rain cover colour in keeping with the overall theme.
34. All timeframes given at the time of placing the order and confirmed in a confirmation email are estimates and whilst we try to be as accurate as possible it is sometimes unavoidable that these can be exceeded and we will not be held responsible for this.
35. All items made by ourselves and to be advertised on our website irrelevant as to whether they have corporate branding on as this is our item manufactured and the image taken before the item has left our premises.
36. Please note that all items made by ourselves will have images taken for advertising purposes and we reserve the right to advertise our images/products on our website, social media and Google etc regardless as to whether they have any branding on there.
37. Premier Inflate are inflatable manufacturers and whilst we endeavour to provide all accessories needed for items such as fans etc there are instances where further equipment will need to be purchased in order to use your inflatable safely and correctly for example Inflatable Climbing walls require correct harnesses etc.
Prices of products at Premier Inflate:
1. Our current prices are shown on our website.
2. We will endeavour to ensure that our website shows all the correct prices. If for any reason the price of any product is incorrect at any time an order is placed we shall contact you as soon as possible to notify you of the change in price. At this point in time you have the right to cancel or amend your order. Any payments that have been made or are due will be amended or adjusted to reflect the changes.
3. All delivery charges are shown on our website however please contact us should you have any specific delivery requirements.
4. If a unit is ordered and you require specific colours throughout we reserve the right to increase the cost by 20% of the unit cost.
5. Any units that are plain i.e. no art work can have art work added at an extra cost to you.
6. All our prices shown upon our website are all subject to VAT, the price shown online does not include VAT.
1. 50% deposit payable with your order, unless otherwise agreed with an authorised signatory, deposits are non-refundable in the circumstances of cancellation and under no circumstances will orders, including accessories be delivered until the balance has been paid in full, by way of cleared funds.
2. We accept payment via debit/credit card (credit card payments will incur a 2% surcharge), cheque, postal order or PayPal (PayPal does incur a charge), however, if payment is made via cheque delivery of goods will be upon clearance of payment.
3. In non-consumer contracts we expect to be reimbursed for the reasonable losses
4. A payment of £29.95 plus VAT is required from all customers who wish to pay by finance. This charge is in respect of the administration involved and is due and payable to Premier Inflate Ltd and not the finance company.
5. Any payments made online are encrypted to minimize the risk of third-party misuse of the details.
6. We reserve the right to charge interest on late payment at a rate of 4% above bank base lending rate.
7. If you are conducting this contract in the course of your business then the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 will apply.
8. Any charges incurred from payments made i.e. PayPal fees will need to be covered by the customer and Premier Inflate Limited is not liable for covering these costs.
Delivery of Goods:
1. We will contact you at our earliest convenience to arrange delivery.
2. Although given in good faith the time for delivery advised in our quotation is intended as an estimate only and is not therefore to be treated as the essence of the contract.
3. We will make every effort to deliver the goods within the time scale provided by we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery, the buyer shall have no right to reject goods by reason of the item being delivered other than the quoted time.
4. If you do not receive your goods within the delivery time stated to you please ensure that you contact us as soon as possible so we can contact our couriers directly.
5. Our couriers will ONLY make one delivery attempt and if they are not accepted on this attempt, for whatever reason, they will return the goods to the depot and the onus is then upon the buyer to ensure that re-delivery is scheduled or collected. Please note that any charges incurred for re-delivery will be due and payable by the buyer.
6. Should the buyer have any issues with the goods we must be notified, in writing, within seven days, after this time-scale the goods are deemed as accepted.
7. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery due to circumstances out of our control.
8. Should the courier deliver your goods in a clearly damaged box it is imperative that you refuse the goods immediately in order for a claim to be undertaken with the couriers as should they be accepted and later advised of the package being damaged we will be unable to put a claim through and Premier Inflate will not be held liable.
9. Our delivery prices are based on UK Mainland only we can arrange delivery outside the UK, however, this will be at an extra cost.
10. Pallet deliveries are kerbside only and the courier company is not responsible for getting the pallet to your required location i.e. in a building, garden, shed etc. this is the customers responsibility.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO TAKE ANY BOOKINGS FOR HIRE ON ORDERS NOT YET RECEIVED FROM PREMIER INFLATE AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO THIS AND YOUR ORDER IS NOT DELIVERED IN TIME FOR YOUR BOOKING.
Return of Goods:
1. Any bespoke orders cannot be returned/cancelled/refunded.
2. Should your order be faulty it is imperative that you return the goods to us, within fourteen days, in its original condition and the goods will be your responsibility until they are returned to us and any issues will be rectified by ourselves but in accordance with point 1 will not be refunded and the onus is upon the customer to return the faulty items to us.
3. Should the buyer be unhappy with the goods they must apply in writing, within fourteen days from the date of the acceptance of the goods, for a refund or replacement, if applicable. The return costs will be the responsibility of the buyer and a 30% re-stocking fee will be incurred, for which the buyer will also be responsible. The original delivery cost will also be deducted from any refund given.
1. Any bespoke items are non-cancellable. All deposits are non-refundable and the customer is liable for final payment of all bespoke items manufactured. Bespoke includes all items made to order or items not in stock.
2. Purchase of the Bouncy Castle Business Guide is non-returnable on the basis that it can be copied.
3. All export orders are non-cancellable.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or decline any orders at our discretion due to circumstances beyond our control i.e. lack of time.
All complaints must be received, in writing, within seven days from the date of delivery of the goods. Once a complaint is received we will investigate any issues raised and try to respond to the matter within seven days. Should we feel that the complaint is valid we shall endeavour to reach an amicable solution. Whether we feel the complaint is valid or not we shall ensure that we notify the buyer of our decision.
1. Free Hire Templates are non-returnable on the basis that it can be copied and are provided on a disc and is on word/publisher documents, if you have not got the capacity to support word document, we are unfortunately unable to provide the templates in another format.
2. The safety certificate provided by us is in respect of Premier Inflates safety regulations and checks and is not dealt with by a third party.
3. 365 days support is provided however please note that our technical support team is only available between the hours of 12pm and 4pm if any calls are received outside this time a message will be taken and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible. Alternatively you can email us and we will respond to your enquiry within the above times.
4. Free rain cover is provided on applicable units only.
5. The operating Manual is non-refundable on the basis that it can be copied.
6. The castle bags are built to one size only and therefore you need to ensure that you roll your castle as small as possible to ensure that it can be stored away correctly in the bag.
7. Free pegs are provided however we will provide the minimum amount required for the size of the castle in accordance with our safety regulations.
8. Fans provided may vary i.e. metal or plastic or may be received from different manufacturers.
9. A £200 off voucher is given with our free items however this is only redeemable at certain times and is only applicable when spending over £2,000.00 (not including VAT) on one order.
10. You will automatically be entered into a free castle raffle, if you win, then the castle must be collected however we can arrange delivery but this will be at an added cost.
11. All our free items are included however we reserve the right to remove any of these items at any time.
12. When buying accessories as opposed to buying an inflatable product, the free products are not redeemable.
13. Groundsheets, stakes, fans, rain cover, pegs and castle bags are not given when ordering Sumo’s as they are not applicable/necessary.
1. All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by Premier Inflate. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
2. The copyright in our designs, data sheets, packaging, and literature shall remain our property and no rights or license shall be granted hereby whether express or implied.
4. It is your responsibility as the customer/purchaser to ensure you have the correct copyright licences, if applicable, and Premier Inflate Limited will not be liable for any action taken if this isn’t obtained correctly. Permission will not be checked, verified or obtained on your behalf and by proceeding with the order you are accepting full responsibility for the consequences of breaching any such laws.
Consumer terms:- non-business terms.
Conditions of use:
The content of this site is free of charge however it is purely for information purposes. Premier Inflate endeavours to ensure that all the information provided on our site is as accurate and correct as possible. However, it is imperative to know that all the measurements, illustrations, prices, advertisements and dimensions stated on our site are purely a guide, which will be adhered to as accurately as possible, but will not be deemed as part of the contract.
Premier Inflate reserve the right to alter, amend or update any details on our site, such as specifications, colours, price, availability and fabrics without notice in order to continue on our path to excellence.
When ordering pre-made in stock items we aim to dispatch them on the next working day, therefore, should you wish to amend or cancel your order it is imperative that you call us as soon as possible, within twenty-four hours of the order, to ensure that this can be dealt with, due to our speedy dispatch. Please ensure you do NOT contact us with this type of query via email as it may not be dealt with as quickly. We are bound by our courier’s terms and conditions and we are unable to make changes to the orders or delivery details once the product has left our premises.
We require this information to verify your identity, and also to provide us with a way of contacting you should any question arise concerning your order. We will use these details only for processing your current order and for future marketing purposes, unless you have specifically requested that no future marketing material be received. We will ensure that none of your personal details are provided to any other third party companies.
Premier Inflate has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents on this website, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind in relation to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Premier Inflate makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Premier Inflate reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site and we reserve the right to decline any order, should we see it necessary and to our digression.
No exclusions of Premier Inflates liability in these terms shall apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Premier Inflate or any of its directors, employees or agents or fraudulent miss-statement. This website is controlled and operated by Premier Inflate from its offices located in the UK. We make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable.
All terms and conditions contained on this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this website, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any dispute arising under or in connection with these terms or your use of this site. Nothing in these terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under English law.
We will contact you at our earliest convenience to arrange delivery and although given in good faith the time for delivery advised in our quotation is intended as an estimate only and is not therefore to be treated as the essence of the contract. We will make every effort to deliver the goods within the time-scale provided by we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery, the buyer shall have no right to reject goods by reason of the item being delivered other than the quoted time. If you do not receive your goods within the delivery time stated to you please ensure that you contact us as soon as possible so we can contact our couriers directly. Our couriers will ONLY make one delivery attempt and if they are not accepted on this attempt, for whatever reason, they will return the goods to the depot and the onus is then upon the buyer to ensure that re-delivery is scheduled or collected. Please note that any charges incurred for re-delivery will be due and payable by the buyer. Should the buyer have any issues with the goods we must be notified, in writing, within seven days, after this time-scale the goods are deemed as accepted. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery due to circumstances out of our control and should the courier deliver your goods in a clearly damaged box it is imperative that you refuse the goods immediately in order for a claim to be undertaken with the couriers as should they be accepted and later advised of the package being damaged we will be unable to put a claim through and Premier Inflate will not be held liable. Please note that our delivery prices are based on UK Mainland only we can arrange delivery outside the UK, however, this will be at an extra cost.
Cancellation & Returns:
Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you are legally allowed to cancel your order within seven working days after receipt of the goods. Should you wish to return any item you are required to notify us by letter, email or telephone within seven days of receiving your goods and any such items are to be returned to us at your own expense within seven days of notifying us of your intent. Please ensure that your receipt is enclosed with your items as we will be unable to issue a refund if the receipt is not returned to us. All refunds will be dealt with within thirty days of receiving the goods together with the receipt.
Please also note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned to us in good condition and we reserve the right to apply a charge for any cleaning or repair work which may need to be undertaken, if necessary.
Any refunds made on promotional offers will be at the applied at discounted rate as opposed to the full retail price.
You agree to indemnify and hold Premier Inflate including its owners, employees and other partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
Some hypertext (HTML) links on this web site lead to web sites, which are not under the control of Premier Inflate. Accordingly, Premier Inflate makes no representation or warranty concerning the content of these web sites and accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site, which is not under the control of Premier Inflate.
Premier Inflate is providing these hypertext links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hypertext link does not imply an endorsement by Premier Inflate of the linked site or imply any relationship between Premier Inflate and the hyper-linked organisation or individual.
Premier Inflate warrants that (subject to the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions) on delivery and for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, the design, fabric and manufacture of the cover of the Goods (which for the avoidance of doubt shall not include the fillings of the Goods) shall be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979. For commercial use customers, this guarantee is limited to 6 months.
We reserve the right to withdraw or alter our promotions at any time.
All new inflatables bought from Premier Inflate have a limited manufacturer’s warranty which is applied against any defect in workmanship and material defect for a twelve month period from the date of delivery.
It is imperative that all inflatables are inflated and inspected as soon as it is delivered as any damage caused by the carriers mishandling or weather damage is not the liability of Premier Inflate. If the inflatable has been damaged you need to notify the carrier immediately. As stated in our terms and conditions if the packaging is clearly damaged at the time of delivery they should be refused at which point the courier will return it to Premier Inflate. Any clearly damaged items which are not refused by the customer will be deemed as accepted in full.
We reserve the right to inspect any inflatable and terminate the warranty if we are of the opinion that the defect has occurred due to improper use, incorrect maintenance or blatant neglect. Any inflatable returned to us must be in a clean and dry condition otherwise we shall be unable to inspect, safety test or repair the inflatable and a £50, plus VAT, cleaning charge will be incurred, per hour. The responsibility of any costs for shipping to and from the agreed location will be the buyers.
Inflatables are not to be used in heavy rain or strong winds occasional light showers and wind is acceptable but it is imperative that inflatables are not stored away wet.
This warranty is in no way a guarantee that that the inflatable will not tear or develop a puncture, through use handling or storage, the repair of which will be the responsibility of the buyer. Improper maintenance, accidental, abusive of negligent treatment in need of repairs will have to be carried out at a repair centre which has been authorised by us, if not this will invalidate the warranty.
Our website clearly states whether our castles are for the use of children or adults, however, please note that people should not be taller than the walls and children’s castles should not be used by anyone over the age of eleven. Adult castles can also be used by children, however, no more than four people can be on the castle at any one time.
Air dancers and sky walkers have a limited warranty for 90 days and a workmanship warrant for 6 months. Be aware that high UV areas coupled with bad conditions can greatly shorten a units life span so you should never wash the unit always keep it dry as the water may affect the UV protection.
The following are not covered by our 12 month warranty:-
1. The artwork on our castles is all digitally printed and therefore not covered under warranty.
2. Sack Trucks and Trolleys have a 28 day warranty, as do crash mats.
3. Generators carry a six month return to base policy.
4. Used inflatables have a three month warranty.
5. Air dancers and Sky walkers have a three month warranty and a workman warranty for nine months.
6. Fan warranty is one year.
7. Gloss/matte material crease marks.
8. Mould on inflatables which is caused by damp not material defects.
The warranty does not cover the wear and tear of the PVC.
Adult castles are suitable for adult use only and should be used appropriately for example a 15×12 should have a maximum of two adults at any one time, 15×15 3 adults max, 15×18 4 adults max with a maximum weight of 12 stone per adult. Our castles are not unbreakable and there should be no horseplay nor should they be abused.
Please note that all warranty work is undertaken by Premier Inflate ONLY if you choose to pay for repairs elsewhere due to it being more convenient for you etc then we will not be liable for the costs incurred for you choosing this option.
At premier Inflate we try to provide the most accurate details of our inflatables i.e. size and dimensions however all our size are based on pre-assembled measurements and if your unit includes a front step this will be included in the measurements. We endeavour to produce products as close to the image shown on our website as possible however designs, colours and sizes may vary. Should a specific colour be requested we will do our upmost to meet your needs however should the colour be out of stock or unavailable an alternative colour will be used. Please note however that no changes will be made without us notifying our customer first to ensure that this is acceptable. We reserve the right to deliver an inflatable of the same value but with a differing theme if we are unable to produce the requested theme, however, as stated above we will ensure that our customers are notified of any changes to special requirements and bespoke units.
We disclaim any responsibility whatsoever to buyers or any third parties who are injured on any of our units through misuse, negligence or accidents. This also includes any inflatables which have not been properly erected or operated.
If you plan on renting any of our inflatables out for business purposes we advise you not to make any bookings on the inflatables ordered until they have been delivered to you, we will provide you with an approximate delivery date, however, sometimes for reasons outside of our control this date may not be met, we endeavour to ensure that all deliveries are on time.
Discount or vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers we may have and are subject to availability and we reserve the right to offer a cash equivalent on any items which for whatever reasons are un-obtainable or sold out.