In this video, we’ll be looking at how to deflate and pack away an inflatable bouncy castle combi. A bouncc castle combi is similar to a regular bouncy castle, but with the addition of a slide, generally mounted on the front or side of the inflatable. The principle is similar to packing away a regular bouncy castle.
Deflating & Packing a Bouncy Castle Combi
- 1. Unplug the fan from the power source and disconnect the funnel.
- 2. Place the funnel on top of the fan and untie the deflation tube to help the air out.
- 3. Ensure both the funnel and deflation tube are straight and are dispensing trapped airflow.
- 4. After a few minutes the bouncy castle should be deflated.
- 5. Tread any excess air towards the deflation tube.
- 6. Fold the back wall in towards the centre.
- 7. Fold the side walls into the middle.
- 8. Pull and straighten the slide out, before folding as far in as you can.
- 9. Go to each side and fold the bottom seams into the middle.
- 10. Tread any excess air towards the deflation tube.
- 11. Fold both sides in towards the centre again, then tread out any excess air.
- 12. Go to the step (front), and start rolling, keep it as small as possible.
- 13. If you have someone else to help, have them tread excess air as you roll.
- 14. when you get to the end, fold the funnel and deflation tube into the roll (never leave them out).
- 15. Use a buckle strap to fasten and hold your combi together and you’re done 🙂